Alliance WebPOS, one of the leading Point of Sale brand in the country is now accessible thru IBM Marketplace.
IBM, a global leader in enterprise software application has launched a digital marketplace where business owners can choose and purchase from a wide array business apps in partnership with IBM to help streamline business processes and increase revenue. IBM Marketplace is powered by IBM Cloud which offers flexibility and utilizing IBM's expertise in supporting software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) deployment model. This allows IBM to drastically change how traditional businesses implements and maintains business applications within each organization.
Key advantages of IBM Cloud:
- Elastic resources—Scale up or down quickly and easily to meet demand
- Pay for use—Metered service so you only pay for what you use
- Self service—All the IT resources you need with self-service access
Alliance WebPOS is one of the first software-as-a-service "SaaS" application ever developed & deployed in the Philippines. It utilizes cloud based infrastructure that significantly lowering deployment cost and efficiently manage single and multi-store operations. Sales consolidation and inventory management has never been easier using cloud computing!
Key advantages of Alliance WebPOS:
- Works online and offline
- You can sign up and rapidly start using the app
- POS Application and its data are accessible from any connected computer
- No data is lost if your computer breaks, as data is in the cloud
- The service is able to dynamically scale to usage needs
Thru IBM Marketplace, Alliance WebPOS is now one step closer in opening up new possibilities in providing business solutions that can be deployed both locally and globally.
To Access IBM Marketplace, please visit below link:
To Access Alliance WebPOS at IBM Marketplace, follow below link: