Alliance WebPOS helps drive operation control and creates painless access to your day-to-day reports that gives you a perspective on how your business is doing such as Sales Trend, Product Mix & Customer Count right from dashboard.
Your business operation may be simple, but with expectations on growth pains where you expand along the way and create value for your customers. For each new sale, new product, or services, each delivery or adjustment – a transaction is created that triggers movement on your inventory, sales and overall profit. Staying on top of it all is not an easy task.
As Alliance WebPOS process your data, key metrics can also drive sales and better operation and market insight such as:
- Total # of Stores
- Year To Date Revenue
- Year to Date Revenue Vs Prior Year
- Year To Date Sales by Category
- Revenue VS Target
- New Stores
- New Store Sales
- Sales by City
- Sales by Region
- Total Discounts
- Total Gov Discounts
- Average Amount per Transaction
- Sales per Square Feet
- Average Transaction Speed
- Sales by Tender
- Void Counter / Amount
- Top return/void reason
- Year over Year Sales by Month by Branch
- Sales YTD vs Prior Year by Region
- Top 5 Performing Stores YTD vs prior Year
- Bottom 5 Performing Stores YTD vs prior Year
- YTD Sales by Category
- YTD Sales by Class
- YTD Sales by Category
- YTD Sales by SKU
To achieve this, Alliance Software Inc have partnered with Microsoft to launch PowerBI. A new module integrated to the Alliance WebPOS that will help key users further analyze WebPOS data in real time. Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.
Now, Alliance WebPOS is more powerful than ever with the following additional capabilities:
- Live dashboards provide a 360º view of your business
- Track your data in real-time with support for streaming WebPOS data
- Drill through to underlying reports to explore in more detail
Alliance Software Inc now offers two packages for new and advance users:
- PowerBI BASIC - For companies with 50 or below POS terminals, PowerBI Module on WebPOS, PowerBI Pro Subscription Licenses, PowerBI to WebPOS API, Basic set of PowerBI based Reports
- PowerBI ADVANCE - For companies with 50 and above POS terminals, PowerBI Module on WebPOS, PowerBI Pro Subscription Licenses, Dedicated PowerBI report Server. PowerBI to WebPOS API, Advance set of PowerBI based Reports
About Alliance Software Inc.
Alliance Software, Inc. is one of the Philippines' largest independent Filipino software development and business solutions company.
Alliance Software, Inc. is a global IT services and solutions company. Alliance was established in 2000 and has since grown to become one of the Philippines' largest and most respected independent software development outsourcing company. Alliance's delivery model is anchored on both on-shore and off-shore approach stressing on effective use of our key strengths in our people, process and technology. As part of Alliance’s strategic delivery model, Alliance have established offices in the key markets of Tokyo, Cebu and Manila.
|Cebu Head Office||+63-32- 238-6595 / +63-32- 505-4437 / +63-32- 231-4219|
|Manila Office||+63-2-706-5077 / +63-2-239-5031 / +63-2-239-5083|